The 6-Step Conscious Breathwork Process has been conceived step-by-step for you to purify your being and to expand your awareness through conscious breathing.
This is an intensive healing and purification process above all it brings inspiration and epiphany through the expanded consciousness that Breathwork facilitates.
Over 24 days we will explore 6 main breathwork techniques via audio breathwork recordings as well as videos providing theory and instruction.
This programme is a means to familiarise yourself with various breathwork techniques and benefit from the deep healing and insight that Breathwork brings.
- Cosmic Tree - Building your spiritual body on the Three Planes (Underworld, Earthly (Middle) World and Celestial Realm)
- 44 Breaths - Developing a quick and effective basis for your breathwork practice
- Multi-Dimensional Breathwork - Developing open-eye meditation
- Intuitive Breathwork - Free-form breathing, lying down helps you work through old emotions and past issues. It also purifies your being and helps you tank up on life-force energy/ prana
- Ecstatic Breathwork - brings a deep, transpersonal experience, combining breathwork and music to enter ecstatic states
- Future Tapping - we combine breathwork and visualisation, to help you tap the energies of the Chosen Future and use them in the NOW
Jacques was born in Australia in 1971. He has degrees in architecture (B.Bdg.A), psychology/languages (B.A) and French Literature at the Université de Nice-Sophia-Antipolis (France) and has also worked as a ceramicist, artist and writer.
Since 1996 he has trained extensively in Conscious Breathwork, Astrology, mythology and Tarot.
“The Building Blocks of Tarot ” (a book explaining the symbolism of the Tarot cards) and “Healing Doorways ” (a visualisation CD) were both released in 2004. In 2007 he published the “Classical Mythology Deck,“ which he illustrated and conceived. The latter is a set of 90 cards covering the principle gods and goddesses of Greek and Roman pantheon.
Jacques first walked the pilgrimage to Santiago-de-Compostela in Spain in July 2001. The experience was so life changing that he now runs a facilitated spiritual process along this ‘Camino’ with other pilgrims almost every year.
He currently lives in São Paulo (Brazil), travelling regularly to South Africa, Europe and the USA.
PreviewThe 6-Step Conscious Breathwork Process (5:31)
StartThe Cosmic Tree (3:50)
StartThe Metaphysical Model (10:07)
StartEffects of Breathwork (13:31)
StartTrance States (6:16)
StartTwenty Breaths (3:09)
StartBreathwork Exercise - The Cosmic Tree